Weaver of tales in print – on the screen – in the digi verse – & in real life.
Provoking Thought, Inspiring the Imagination & Bringing Stories to Life.
At A Glance:
- Founder & Head of Creative & Interactive at Ahimsa Media, a boutique digital / transmedia strategy & storytelling agency;
- Creator, Co-Producer, and Storyteller on Roamancing, a transmedia travel tale;
- College & University Instructor at BCIT, Capilano University & Ryerson University;
- Guest lecturer & speaker at conferences, festivals, & universities around the World;
- Regular contributor to blogs and magazines;
- Past creator, writer, and star of a TV Show;
- Professionally Trained Scientist & Educator.
Erica Hargreave, Founder and Creative Head of Ahimsa Media, is a forward thinker. Her early integration into the digital space and ability to develop stories interactively, led to the creation of one of the first digital / transmedia storytelling companies. They have created digital characters for the non-profit and education sector, been the digital voice behind films and TV Series, taught at a number of post-secondary institutions, and most recently launched a new transmedia travel property, Roamancing.
Over the years, Erica has written for TV, magazines, books, the web and the education sector. She has worked as a creative producer for both TV and theatre, directed, and even starred in her own TV Show. Erica has also taught – both in the Community, and at Post Secondary and Grade School Institutions. Thriving on challenges and the desire to solve problems, Erica has been focusing her storytelling on emerging, digital and social media for the past few years and has been loving it. She loves to share this passion with others and help them to bring their stories to life too.